Worry and negativity.

Oh God,Why is this happening to me?! I'm such a loser. 

Sad but true. Haven't we all said this at some point in our lives?  
We all have and as I used to be a negative thinker like ALL THE TIME,let me tell you,it will literally take you nowhere,unless you want to be a madman,we can talk about that later. 

Why do we worry?

Because we don't trust ourselves. We don't know our boundaries. We are afraid. Others letting us down. Frustration. Choose your reasons. After choosing them,ask yourself,is it really worthy that I worry? Do I  have to worry? I mentioned earlier that you should trust God's plan for you because it's perfectly made by God! 
You don't know the future and neither do I but if you kept thinking about what will happen later on with your life,I'm telling you,you're gonna have a troubled future! 
Isn't it just enough for you to think about your current day? Your plans for it? Yes,of course some of us have major plans for the future and most of their time is occupied going here and there but that doesn't have anything to do with worrying! Trust yourself and trust what you're capable of doing and if you want to change the world,you will change the world.
I'm not saying that our lives willl be worry-free or something like that but I'm telling you that your lives will be much easier without worry!! Wanna know why? Sure!!
  1. Worry is a disease and causes other ills. 
  2. Borrowing trouble and can't be paid back
  3. Creating a tensioned atmosphere over something that might not happen!
  4. Creates trouble,misery and can cause death!
  5. A burden borrowed from the future. 
  6. Mental and physical suicide. 
  7. A crime against man and GOD!
  8. Foolish. Because you can not stop what's gonna happen by worrying
We are human beings! And we are objected to worry daily! That's totally fine! A student waiting for his exam,an interviewee waiting for an interview,a kid who broke his mother's vase or even a girl on her first date! We all worry about stuff in our lives but what's wrong is letting our worries dominate our lives and lead the way. Worry is just another form of fear,and if you're gonna live in fear,I'm sorry to inform you,you won't cross the finish line..
My mom used to tell me to always trust myself,to hold my head up high when all necks around me are bent down. Whenever I stood somewhere in my school and found some 'popular' kids laughing at me,I used to be upset because it made me feel so lowwwww,unless an unexpected zit decided to appear somewhere...

NEGATIVITY

Alot worse than worry,if you ask me. Nothing much to say here,but whenever my younger brother used to go out somewhere and his cellphone dies and no one can reach him,I used to think negatively and beyond the limits! I once thought he was kidnapped and tortured! Funny thing is,I do the same thing every single time,even though I'm sure he will be back home safely. You see? Trust plays an important role in directing your way of thinking,don't build your thoughts negatively and stop damaging yourself! I mean,why would you worry about your exam? Why would you even think about failing? If you studied really hard and you know you've studied perfectly good for it! Why worry? 

Don't convince yourself that you're gonna stop worrying,not at all! But,you can convince yourself that whatever it is you're worrying about,is going to shape a tremendous future for you! Worry is just a tool the craftsman,you,use it to shape his masterpiece and if he used it wrong,the whole shape is gonna break down!

As I said before,you do lead your own life and you do pull the trigger,and during the race,your legs are doing the hard job! Consider Worry and negativity your legs,essential,but you know,some people are capable of running backwards. Those who worry all the time are these people!
Trust yourself,trust the future and the plan God has for you because He would NEVER EVER plan evil for you! Trust Him! He knows what He's doing and He wants you to be sure of what YOU can do in the future!
Tip:here's what I do when something happens and calls me to worry:
I tell myself whatever is going on with my life,I'm always sure it's for a better future and for a better character shaping!

3 comments:

  1. Well said. And very true!! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you have to say, but the transparent background and the small, red text makes it difficult to read. I'd suggest tinkering with the layout so that it comes off easier. But otherwise great job!

    ReplyDelete