Sunshine after the rain

Do you guys have any idea how much it took me to find a photo that truly explains what I want to say?
None,I just googled it. 
Anyway!
An attractive name,hah, yeah I thought so too!
So,sunshine after the rain,not the song. We have all been through tough times in our lives and thought that it would never end,we thought that this is it,my life is not going anywhere after this accident/situation. I,myself,have been through alot of these times like this time 2 years ago,when there was a certain group of 'friends' I liked and really wished I could be one of their 'group' members and I started stalking them everywhere and imitating what they were doing to be as cool as they were! Unfortunately,it didn't stop there,I was so stubborn that I even went to one of them BEGGING him to accept me in their 'cool group'. What was I thinking back then?! Anyway,he decided,along with his buddies, to exploit me and take advantage of this moment and they kept telling me what to do as 'procedures' to join their group.. Wait,it didn't stop there! They told everyone I knew and literally,destroyed my social life. Why do you think I'm writing this article right now? Huh?
   As a teenager,I thought about sticking to my home and going nowhere but school and let me tell you that wasn't so healthy for me. Not at all. I told myself where could I go now? I can't go out and face 'people'! I was extremely embarrassed and to be honest I didn't get over it but a year after. 
   Two points are to be highlighted here! 

  • Everything is possible!
  • You reap what you sow
   Yes! Everything is possible! EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING. But don't fail an exam and tell yourself everything is possible,you know,I meant it so that you expect the best! Why? Because you get what you expect! Everything happens and sometimes God allows bad times but these bad times will pass! But only if you decide that it's time to move on! A huge mistake I made back there and is that I didn't say 'no'. Yes,it's that easy and yes it's so simple! You just have to reject every bad time you go through because no matter how hard the times you think you're passing through,they're meant to pass and end. And they will. Just say 'No,I don't have time for you in my life'. 
   As an optimist,I always look at life from a good perspective and never thought negatively but as a believer,I strongly believe in 'You reap what you sow'. You know,whenever a door shuts,God opens a new door for you,and that's for sure! But it all depends on the keys you have! Rusty keys will open rusty doors,metal will open metal doors and gold keys will open golden doors. The past is gone and you can't change it BUT you can change the future and you have the ability to reshape it! Seize the day and ask for help! Because if you don't ask for help,you're a fool forever!
   Generally speaking,you are your own sunshine after the rain and you decide which spots you wanna light up and others you wanna dim! You have to make your own decisions and understand your own responsibilities! And please don't build your life based on 'quotes' you know! This is the silliest thing I've ever heard BECAUSE words won't be of a good use ,actions are!
   Hey you out there passing through tough times,don't be afraid! You've got God on your side! He's there and his plan for you is going just perfect! Believe that you're gonna pass through these times and you will!
   Life is much more than just saying that it's not worthy! Just when you feel that you are passing through hard times,you gotta be sure,this is the beginning of a fruitful life! And we will be talking about leading a fruitful life later on but for now,rise and shine sunshine! It's time to brighten up your day! I bet you have something more important and worthy of your time right now and the first thing that comes to your mind right now! VOILA!






1 comment:

  1. I’ve nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. If you’d like to accept, please go here:
    http://africolonialstories.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete