I don't always write about life,but when I do...

...

Yay! You made it to post number two! 

Does that mean you liked my first post? Or just the girlfriend part and waiting for more stories like it?

Let's change the color and write with something brighter. 
Test1
Test2


What forms can our lives take?


As weird as this question can be,its answer is pretty much confusing and can be a bit tiring. Kidding,I'm here to make it easier! Remember?
So,forms! Shapes! Circumstances! 
Do you belong to a rich family? Poor family? Educated? 'Swag'? Adult? Teenager? African? European? Oh I can keep going on like that for centuries! WAIT! I forgot to mention life remixes! I'm sure you heard of it somewhere! It goes like umm,Rich but not educated! Poor but still got a long way ahead of you! African but with power! 
You see,our lives can be made of unfortunate constituents and can be filled with loads of ups and downs. Imagine with me,life as a transformer,a normal car vulnerable to crash but sometimes WITH OUR OWN WILL,we decide to transform it into something huge with arms,legs and a head,fighting on your own! Be careful,you drive your own car! You got the steering wheel,you lead your own life. Sounds cool,heh?

What does it mean to lead my own life?
*Leading your own life means you don’t need permission to start. You control the starting line. You don’t have to have it all figured out. You’ll figure it out along the way. You’re as ready right now as you’ll ever be to get started on pursuing whatever it is you want to be doing.
And that's exactly what God requires from us! God is not some kind of an army general with strict rules that you are bound to and if you broke one of the rules you will be tried! Not at all!!! Yes,there are rules and no you won't be tried,He forgives more than you do when your cellphone's battery dies out! But just ask for his forgiveness! Life is all about pursuing what you want! And if you just sit there,waiting for your life to be ready,oh let me tell you,you'll be waiting for a very long time! God created you ready! And even though you think you are not,God requires you to try! Even though you tried and failed,God wants you to get up on your feet! Imagine yourself an Olympic runner,waiting for the race to begin but with a slight change. You get to fire the gun and you get to start running on your mark. Isn't it just amazing? I mean,life gives you the opportunity
to be everything you ever wanted to be but you see,it just won't come if you don't know how to pull the trigger!
Okay,let's have a break here. With all the transformers and firing the gun thingy,I started to believe I'm writing a movie script!
As I have mentioned before in my previous post,I'm Egyptian and no,I don't think I go to school riding a camel..
Anyway,back in our educational system,there are primary,preparatory and secondary stages. I'm a second secondary student and that means I have one more year left to finish school!
Not exactly my point but they let us choose from 2 options,scientific or artistic divisions. I chose scientific and that means I have to study 10 subjects in a year and based on my overall grades,I'll apply for college. A sick system,yes,I know. I'm the nerdy type and I've been raised to just sit in my study,book open and doing nothing but studying. But with future changes,I got drifted a bit away from my studying habits but then this year I realized that I'm so close to my life's changing point and whining about it like a little girl won't do me any good. We are all aware of our days' technology and chatting applications and how addictive they can be and as a teenager myself,I tend to be a huge addict of messengers and there's nothing like waking up in the morning and checking my phone for new messages..
That was so wrong,even though I know I'm in a critical educational stage,so here's what I did:
Well,for setting a route,you need a destination and as I mentioned before,you are your own start and finish line. My goal was higher grades in my exams. So far so good? How can I possibly achieve higher grades? Simple,studying and dedicating my time learning,this is just my own way as a teenager to succeed,and also to cut down on using messengers and stop wasting time. Oh by the way,I forgot to mention that the sky's your limit!
Anyway,my final decision led me to reverse my whole day! Yes! Reversing it! How? I slept during daytime and woke up around midnight,that was the only time everyone was sleeping whether it was at home or on messenger! And I guess that's pretty much it. 



What are you trying to tell us?

Life,for you,can be complicated. And not just you! I mean,I've been through alot myself and I know how it feels like to be down on your knees! But who said life ends when you're on your knees? Wake up buddy,as long as your chest is moving upwards and downwards,you can still stand up for something in your life. 
Remember,you do breathe,you breathe for a reason and with every breath you take,you're a moment closer to your goal but only if you're determined! 
Life is not over! And don't you worry about anything,we will talk about that later on with further details,because worry will lead you to no where but depression and it's a new start for negativity in your life and WE DO NOT WANT THAT! Your life was never this good. Trust yourself and trust the plan God has for you,because if you ask me,it's a perfect plan indeed. 

My blog does NOT end here and I've got lots more to share with you all and in my future posts,I'll be talking about leading a positive life,full of opportunities but only for those who ask for it! Life was never made easier and I thank God who made me able to make time to post and manage to inspire most of you! 

Remember! Think positive! Your life has just started! And I'm here to help you pull the trigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment